Welcome to the Butterfly Heights Fan Page! Thank you so much for your interest and support. I wouldn't do this if it wasn't for my fans!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Introduction

I am very excited to introduce my new doll series with you called "Butterfly Heights". I will be featuring Monster High, Ever After High, Barbie and Bratz dolls. This will be a collection of short films ranging from 1 minute - 10 minutes.

I have always wanted to do a web series, but my first try at it didn't go so well (Evanston Heights). I am hoping this series will get better reviews :) For now I plan to do live motion, but I may start to do a bit of stop motion a long the way.

I absolutely love the articulation on the EAH and MH dolls and so I will mostly be featuring them. I am hoping you guys will enjoy these short films.

Thanks for watching, Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment